At our clinic we honour and value your individual healing journey and we abide by the following code of ethics:
- Practice naturopathic and homeopathic medicine according to high standards of professional integrity toward clients, colleagues, and the public.
- Uphold honesty, integrity, loyalty and reliability
- Communicate professionally with clients, colleagues, and the public
- Acknowledge and respect clients’ rights to be self-directed in their decision-making in accordance with their own needs, values and available resources
- Treat clients with respect and dignity within a safe and nonjudgmental environment
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of personal information
- Provide highest quality service possible
- Participate in interdisciplinary collaboration and develop partnerships to advance the Naturopathic medical outcomes of the population served
- Stay current with Naturopathic and Homeopathic medicine and research through regular professional development and the application of new knowledge and skills to clinic.
- Contribute to the development and/or dissemination of professional knowledge